PowerBeats Pro the latest ear pods are rated better than Airpods. PowerBeats Pro offer great features and sound quality. Check out the review video and features to see why this claim is being made.
Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones.
- Apple H1 headphone chip.
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case).
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort and stability.
- Reinforced design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts.
- Volume & track controls on each earbud, voice capability, and auto Play/pause.
- Enhanced phone call performance and call handling from either earbud.
Bertie5.0 out of 5 stars Comparing to my AirPods
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 June 2019Colour: BlackI’ll compare to the AirPods I’m replacing. The AirPod battery life had tailed off with age. The Powerbeats are way way better in this respect. Their bigger size means they pack a bigger battery and this is a great improvement on the AirPods.
The on ear push button controls are welcome. Having a volume rocker (on both ears) is so useful.
Fit is comfortable and like AirPods you don’t notice wearing them.
They keep more noise out due to the rubber earplug. AirPods in contrast are very open. The Powerbeats aren’t as isolating as over ear phones like the Studios but they are comfortable to wear for longer periods.
Sound quality is good. A lot of reviews I checked out before buying had said they were bass focussed. I’m not sure I agree. I found the sound to by reasonably bright with enough bass.