If you are looking for great kitchen gadgets that will help to save you time, keep food safer and just make cooking more fun and easier. The video shows some great kitchen gadgets. to be honest there are so many around today it is impossible not to find some you would like to have.
How many times like myself have you gone to the fridge to find all your herbs dried u and no use. Thst is why I like the new herb pro systems
Prepara PP07-HSEWH Herb Storage Container
Every chef know that herbs add flavour to your dishes. They are therefore a necessary ingredient for all meals. Because they are good for you as well. It is important to have a ready supply in the kitchen for daily use.
- Triple the life of your fresh herbs. These BPA-free containers are designed to prolong the life of your fresh herbs. While being easy to use and fit into any fridge door. The advantage of the design is the clear windowed hard shell that protects leaves from being crushed by other items in the fridge. Also it lets you see what’s inside. Herbs can breath at optimum hydration levels.
- It’s so simple. Just rinse and pat dry your basil, cilantro, mint, parsley, chives, rosemary, oregano, thyme, dill or even your asparagus. Place them into the Pod and add some fresh water through the tethered filler cap. Remember to empty the old water and refill every 3 to 5 days and the herbs will be happy for up to 3 weeks!
Special design features
- The Herb Savor was invented to maximize the life of your tasty herbs and greens keeping them fresh and crisp. If you love food then it’s especially good when you use fresh herbs to enliven your dish.
- The Herb Saver line is extensive and they beautifully fit any kitchen décor. Oprah Winfrey famously selected the Prepara Herb Savor product as one of her Ultimate Favorite Things;
- Oprah says she was in an herb tizzy. “I was asking everybody, ‘How do you keep herbs fresh?’ including Martha Stewart herself, ” she says. “But then I discovered this. ”
- The Prepara Herb Savor keeps herbs fresh for up to three weeks, depending on the herb, by submerging the stems in water.
- Awarded the ‘Kitchen Hero’ tag by Readers Digest magazine. It was featured on the show The Doctors. Remember herbs are good for your health so it is good to have fresh ones daily.